I am a 30-year veteran of the insurance and financial services industries. I began my career as a marketing representative for national multi-line insurance carrier and went on to join my father’s commercial lines insurance agency, which he founded in Winter Park in 1963. It was here that I developed my affinity for working with successful business owners and became intimately familiar with the business transition and retirement challenges that family and closely held businesses face. I founded Breen Financial Management in 1996 and through the years have helped many people develop successful financial, transition and retirement plans.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional I subscribe to the comprehensive financial planning process and the CFP Board of Standards Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility. I find my vocation to be satisfying and meaningful as I help people reach their most important goals. It has also afforded me the opportunity to create many lasting and rewarding relationships along the way.
We live in an increasingly specialized world. We have the training, know-how and technology to coordinate all of your financial and retirement planning needs. Our approach is to work with and coordinate with the other professionals that you have in your business and in your life for the best possible outcome.
Bachelor of Science, Financial Management, Clemson University, 1984
Masters of Science, Financial Planning, College for Financial Planning, 2003 - Honors Graduate
- Chartered Life Underwriter, (CLU®), American College, 1988
- Chartered Financial Consultant, (ChFC®), American College, 1989
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional (CFP®), College for Financial Planning, 1995
- Master Planner Advanced Studies, (MPASSM), College for Financial Planning, 2014
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Financial Planning Association, 2014 President of the Financial Planning Association Central Florida
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS & BROKERCHECK
- I hold the Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities licenses; and am currently licensed in following states: Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Tennessee and Texas. Please click on my name, Larry Breen, to access my BrokerCheck profile.